The new ASADA eLearning system
It’s finally here! The new ASADA eLearning system is live and ready for you to log in to.
How to access your account:
- Your username is the same as for the previous system, if you know that, click log-in in the top right hand corner and proceed to use the ‘Forgot Password’ function. The system will then generate a new password for you and email it to you.
- If you can’t remember your Username, use your email address that this email came to, and then go through the ‘Forgot Password’ function on the log-in page. This will take you through the steps to allocate yourself a new password.
- You will be required to confirm a number of your details on first log-in, such as your date of birth.
You will notice some significant changes:
- The site is able to provide a lot more information on anti-doping, including videos and news feeds.
- It is now more accessible than ever before for athletes with disabilities.
- It can be accessed on mobile devices, such as the iPad.
Your certificates will also look a little different. The system uses Open Badges, which is a digital certificate that can be downloaded and be displayed on other sites, like LinkedIn and Facebook, if you wish. More information on Open Badges can be found here.
To access your certificate, head to the My Certification & Profile link in the menu.
This is just the start of some exciting new developments in education from ASADA Education, not least of which will be a brand new Level 1 course for 2015.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact ASADA Education.
If you wish to unsubscribe or have your account deactivated, please let us know.
Come back regularly to keep up to date!
Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority
ASADA Hotline: 13 000 ASADA (13 000 27232)